сряда, 15 април 2009 г.

Polymer Clay Central

It is time that I start mentioning some of my, and I believe the same goes for Dinko, so I am going to make a correction - some of our favorite polymer clay sites. At the top of the list is the absolute polymer clay site - The Polymer Clay Central.

I thought for quite a long time how to describe this wonderful site and the best I can come up is the following. Imagine that polymer clay and everything polymer clay related is the world of Star Wars. You did? Great. Now, in this world Polymer Central would be the Jedi Temple. The place where the young polymer clay apprentice and the polymer clay master feel comfortable. Where knowledge of the polymer clay is shared, possibilities explored and opinions exchanged.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар