неделя, 5 април 2009 г.

How to make Don Quixote and Sancho Panza - part 5

These are the tools I use for this projects. These basically are the tools I use on 90% of my projects. Over the years I have been fortunate enough never to catch the TAD ( tools acquisition disorder).

The TAD symptoms are piles and piles of tools that never get used. Or get used rarely. Say once every year. TAD can be dangerously costly too. It also takes every available space. It is my personal opinion that there rarely is a sculpting project that would require more than a clay shaper or two and a pointy needle like tool (the one I have is a dentist's tool). Dentist's tools are great for working with polymer clay, and most of the other types of clay for that matter.

My way of thinking goes like this ( it is not necessarily the right way) - Keep as much tools and as much polymer clay stored, as you can put in one bag (big or small it doesn't matter). Pretend you have to put all the polymer clay related stuff in one bad and go to another town to show someone what polymer clay is about. So this is my toolbox.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар