неделя, 5 април 2009 г.

How to make Don Quixote and Sancho Panza - part 4

At this point where the skeletons have to be covered with clay a work surface is required. I am going to use one of my favourite ceramic tiles. For two reasons: one - it is one of my favourite ceramic tiles (they are all the same tiles by the way), and second, as you see it is a square 6x6 inches. The size of the tile might also serve as a reference point to the highly scientific terminology I use - 'smaller', 'longer', 'bigger'.

The choice of working surface depends on ... mainly your personal preferences and the available space you have. But it is nice to have a flat, temperature resistant working surface. I prefer as small working surfaces as possible, because this enables me to turn it around and work on all sides of the creature or whatever I am working on.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар